- Under the guidance of senior project managers, design and develop a diverse range of projects from the schematic design phase through the construction documents phase.
- Put together working drawings with a high level of detail and clarity.
- Develop construction details that comply with overall design intent and project budget.
- Coordinate with clients, consultants, and other team members.
- Manage small to medium projects, including creating project presentations, managing client relationships, job cost tracking, and participation at project meetings.
- Assist in construction administration.
- Dual degrees in architecture and landscape architecture preferred, with prior experience in project management.
- 3+ years of professional experience.
- Excellent digital visualization skills and good freehand graphics are a must.
- Strong external communication skills and confidence in interacting with internal team members and clients.
- Must be highly organized, efficient, self-motivated/self-directing, reliable, proficient at multi-tasking, detail oriented and familiar with standard project and office management procedures.
- Proficiency in AutoCad, SketchUp, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office. Experience with Revit is a plus.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- LEED Certification is a plus.
How to apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to send a digital portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep the attachments to <6mb. No phone calls please. Selected candidates will be contacted for interview. We appreciate your interest.